Once owned by the Lanahan family, this section of land housed 6 row-house units which had likely been built around 1890. Although the original homes were lost to fire, our goal is to bring beautiful homes back to the area. Our architecture, while not traditional, respects the past and embraces new modern elements. Our stunning residences seek to celebrate the urban renaissance and revival that is happening in cities all over the world, like Pittsburgh.
A neighborhood of premier art, live music, and dining hubs in Western Pennsylvania, Lawrenceville is undergoing reviltilization and has been noted by The New York Times as a “go-to-destination.” Walkable and welcoming, it is entrepreneurial with an old world charm and a modern day edge.
Residents can feel at home surrounded by pieces of flooring, tile, light fixtures, etc that were purchased in their local area, supporting the vendors in their community.
Environmentally Conscious Construction
Residents can breathe easy and feel healthy with the many green features of our environmentally friendly properties:
- Tank-less energy efficient water heaters
- 100% LED Lighting
- Energy Star Windows
- Energy Conscious Appliances
- Active donating partner to reuse division of Construction Junction
- OSI green-friendly caulking
- Energy-efficient fixtures and heating/cooling system
- Safe and environmentally friendly building materials
- Non-VOC paints
- Recycled and reclaimed materials